HealthFirst Natural Nutrition in Ottawa
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Genevieve believes that health is more than just eating well, it’s a total state of emotional, mental, physical and social well-being.
In our society, stress and poor dietary habits are some of the underlying causes in the progression of chronic disease and illness. This can not only affect productivity in the work place, but can also lead to more serious health conditions in the future if not addressed properly.
Did you know?
Employees with an unhealthy diet were 66% more likely to report having experienced a loss in productivity. In a separate study, 43% of Canadian employees reported feeling stressed or anxious several times a week due to family obligations and health conditions.
Stress has also shown to substantially decrease digestive function, leading to poor protein metabolism, compromised intestinal health and lack of absorption of vital minerals and vitamins.
HealthFirst offers corporate wellness programs that provide nutritional education to your employees through seminars and workshops.
As a Natural Nutrition Clinical Practitioner, Genevieve focuses on addressing the underlying causes of common health concerns, such as chronic fatigue, digestive dysfunction, food sensitivities, seasonal allergies and many more. She has also developed dietary workshops to educate your employees on healthy eating, meal preparation, and time management.
We also offer on-site blood draws for assessing food sensitivities and gluten intolerance. Laboratory results are available within 14 business days.
Topics Of Interest:
- Weight Management & Hormonal Imbalances
- Stress factors and nutrition- Is your digestion being affected?
- Food & Gluten sensitivities
- Digestive health
- Fatigue and lack of energy- Blood sugar stability and maintenance of energy throughout the day
- Sleeping habits and dietary aids
- Vegetarian meals with recipes and tips
- Family meal preparation and time management
- The no diet plan- lifestyle and dietary choices
- Hormonal health- Supporting female hormonal function
- Seasonal healthy meal planning- Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- New Years resolutions- sticking to a lifestyle and dietary plan
- Tailored topics based on your teams interests.