Valerie St-Denis : Health and Wellness Practitioner
Based in Ottawa, Valerie regularly assists people who are experiencing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual stresses of everyday living. She is respected for her calm and kind nature, as well as her ability to adapt alternative and complementary medicine treatments for her clients. Valerie’s skills and services are a great complement to the chiropractic care and functional medicine expertise offered at the Optimal Health Family Chiropractic Wellness Centre.
- Reiki sessions and certification
- Qi-Gong classes
- Vibrational Healing
- Relaxation Massage
Reiki and Vibrational healing can address many emotional and physical symptoms that arise from energetic blockages within your body. By introducing healing through sound and energy, Valerie has addressed many of her client’s concerns, such as; poor mental focus, anxiety, lack of direction, physical ailments and poor concentration.
Learn how Reiki and Vibrational Healing can help;
Reiki energy allows muscles to relax and increases blood flow to treated areas, which in turn quickens the healing process. Practitioners and clients report help with stress, headaches, insomnia, upset stomach, sprains and other minor conditions. Occasionally, miraculous results are reported. Reiki also promotes psychological healing, including release of anger, fear, worry, sadness, anxiety and other unhealthy feelings, and replaces them with self-worth, confidence and tranquility.
Vibrational Healing Therapy (Tuning Fork Therapy)
Vibrational healing allows you to achieve a state of deep relaxation and can promote greater mind-body balance. By allowing the flow of sound frequencies to pass through the body, many people experience relaxation effects to their nervous systems.
Want to know more about Vibrational healing?
- The emerging field of vibrational sound healing is scientifically based and rooted in Oriental Medicine.
- The tuning forks, used during Vibrational Healing sessions, are calibrated at specific frequencies and gently placed near or on the body. They emit tones and vibrations that are safe, soothing and therapeutic to the nervous system.
Vibrational Colour and Light Therapy
Do you feel energetically blocked? Do you feel sensitive to (or energized by) light energy – or even certain colours?
- In its purest form, colour is energy and is carried in light. Light energy is constantly in motion and sustains life all around us.
- To round our her holistic approach to healing Valerie is completing her certification in Zenith Omega, a healing energy management system that uses vibrational colour and light therapy to help restore or re-energize physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Vibrational colour and light therapy can be easily integrated into relaxation massage, IET, vibrational healing, or Reiki therapies.
Qi-Gong is a 60 minute physical practice designed to balance the flow of physical and emotional energies. It also integrates body movements that promote health and happiness. Qi-Gong is an ancient Chinese health care system that integrates physical postures, breathing techniques and focused attention, similar to Tai-chi.
The gentle, rhythmic movements of Qi-Gong have been shown to reduce stress, build stamina, increase vitality, and enhance the immune system. It has also been found to improve cardiovascular, respiratory, circulatory, lymphatic and digestive functions.
Many people chose to practice Qi-Gong for light physical activity; however the remaining health benefits are plentiful. Many experience better maintained health, calming of their minds and the healing of their bodies.
- Valerie is a Certified Reiki Master who studied the Usui/Tibetan Reiki system with William Lee Rand at the International Center for Reiki Training.
- If you are open to Integrated Energy Therapy, she is also a Certified IET Master-Instructor.
- Valerie’s Reiki therapy and IET healing sessions are conducted in a quiet, peaceful environment, where you can learn (or discover) how to relax, fine the source of your pain, relieve stress, and focus on feeling better.
- In addition, Valerie offers certified Reiki & IET courses (Integrated Energy Therapy).
- The International Center for Reiki Training
- Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada
- Chiropractic Awareness Council
- Certified Lifestyle Educator
- Certified in Management of Disorders of Insulin Associated with Age-Related Disease
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
Additional Information: Reiki Brochure
Reiki Brochure – The peaceful way to health and relaxation